2019-2020 HITEON SUPPLY LIST
Note: Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Grades: In an effort to encourage sharing and cooperative learning, we will be storing all school supplies in community containers for all children to use as needed. Therefore, it is NOT necessary to put your child's name on any of the listed supplies for these grades. When shopping with your child for the community supplies, it might be a great idea to emphasize the idea of sharing with classmates.
Personal Student Emergency Safety Kits for all Grade Levels - This kit will be returned at the end of the school year!
- Students will practice earthquake drills, lockout drills, lockdown drills along with regular fire drills throughout the year.
- Each classroom will have an emergency backpack and kit with District and school provided emergency items.
- Parents are asked to provide the items below in a plastic gallon-sized Ziplock bag labeled with your child's first & last name, teacher and grade.
- 1 - can fruit juice
- 1 - boxed drink, or plastic bottle water (3 or 6 oz) ~ No soda pop, please ~
- 2 - granola bars, regular crackers, or fruit snack packages